D-Bus problem

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri May 18 21:08:20 BST 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>But what changed after April 26nd, that makes kio not work anymore? I
>mean kio_file (at least) did work perfectly fine before, also this is
>not about kio making a connection to another host, this is about the
>communication IP socket between the slave and klauncher (or kdeinit, not
>sure atm).

Nothing I did. I haven't had the time to work on anything network-related
since before the April 1st deadline.

Check the subversion log to see who's been working on it. I've seen some
stylistic changes (krazy fixes), but nothing that should change the
behaviour.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358