enabling workspace/kcontrol on windows

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon May 14 09:58:48 BST 2007

On 14.05.07 11:45:32, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> >- shouldn't apps that run on win/mac use the "native" style by default, and
> >that should be encouraged
> Somehow KDE apps on Mac here do use the "native" style. If windows
> apps will always behave the same way, I think we don't need the
> kcontrol.

I personally like the plastik or plastique style on windows better than
the native one. I may also like the oxygen style better, so I think
there should be a way of changing this. Same thing for colors and
iconsets. Font's probably won't be that easy because thats using
fontconfig currently...

I do agree that the default should be the native style.

Andreas

--
If you learn one useless thing every day, in a single year you'll learn
365 useless things.