[REMINDER] kdelibs 4.0

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon May 7 14:43:43 BST 2007

Howdy All,

A few things I *think* we have already decided for kdelibs 4.0,
but just for the record...

+ The kdelibs API is frozen (well, sort of.  keep reading)

+ The kutils and kio/kssl subdirs are not frozen.  They need lots of love and attention.
    In particular, Thiago says he can't get to kio/kssl until Akademy.
    Ask dfaure how you can help with kutils.

+ Bug fixes, compile fixes, EBN (Krazy and APIDOX) type fixes are pre-approved.
    i.e. please fix these issues

+ Improved and new unit tests are pre-approved.
+ Improved and new docs are pre-approved.

+ Other changes are possible, but only with the permission of the core developers.
    Discuss on kde-core-devel mailing list.

+ Please keep to the BIC Monday policy

-Allen