Weird build failure in kdelibs due to Phonon

Michael Pyne michael.pyne at kdemail.net
Wed May 2 01:53:30 BST 2007

On Tuesday 01 May 2007 06:33, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 May 2007, Michael Pyne wrote:
> > Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to implement the
> > qt_check_for_QOBJECT_macro() method
>
> It does here: objectdescriptionmodel.h:165. The Q_OBJECT_CHECK macro
> expands to
> template <typename T> inline void qt_check_for_QOBJECT_macro(const T
> &_q_argument) const
> { int i = qYouForgotTheQ_OBJECT_Macro(this, &_q_argument); Q_UNUSED(i); }
>
> Are you sure you have a clean checkout of phonon? Any special defines
> you're using?

I was 99.9% positive I had a clean checkout since I've pretty much not touched
anything kde4 wise yet in kdelibs but the line was commented and when I
removed the // svn diff on objectdescriptionmodel.h revealed that it was now
identical to the KDE repo.

Now I wish that I'd run svn diff beforehand to see if I'm going crazy or not
but I guess the error is PEBKAC in this case. =D

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne