License for kdelibs/kdecore/util/ktypelist.h

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 2 00:45:08 BST 2007

The license for ktypelist.h is:

 This work is derived from:
 ----
The Loki Library
Copyright (c) 2001 by Andrei Alexandrescu
This code accompanies the book:
Alexandrescu, Andrei. "Modern C++ Design: Generic Programming and Design
Patterns Applied". Copyright (c) 2001. Addison-Wesley.

Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and sell this software for
any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above
copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright
notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.

The author or Addison-Welsey Longman make no representations about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
----

This appears to be a minor variation on the MIT license.  Is it an
acceptable license?

If so, I'll add a krazy excludeall to the file.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org