[Patch] Fix assert failure in KMimeType

Stephen Leaf smileaf at smileaf.org
Tue May 1 13:27:49 BST 2007

When trying to open a file dialog I ran across this. dialog still doesn't work
but you can see it loading at least! Ok to commit?

The next issue is around KMimeTypeFactory::findMimeTypeByName and
kio/kio/kfileitem.cpp:758
no idea about KSyCoca stuff.
apparently its not finding the inode/directory mimetype which I do get errors
about it not existing among many others?
kio (KService*): WARNING: parent mimetype not found:application/octet-stream
kio (KService*): WARNING: parent mimetype not found:inode/directory

--
Stephen Leaf