KDE4 default shortcut theme

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Mar 31 09:55:04 BST 2007

On Saturday 31 March 2007 10:48, Ellen Reitmayr wrote:
> Another option we've discussed was including toolbars into the tab order.
> Olaf, what do you think?

Hi Ellen,
Just a comment on the above, the tab order only includes items that can get
focus; so this again requires the toolbar and its items to take focus. Which
I explained in another email is not a state of affairs that is useful for
mouse users.

I just fixed some items on KWord trunk and I successfully am able to
press 'Alt-l' and use tab to navigate the items on the docker as snapshotted
here;
http://members.home.nl/zander/images/20070329-kwordDockers.png

So; this solves a huge part of the puzzle IMO.  The only thing left is to make
a11y equipment be able to pick up these docker shortcuts for the blind.
--
Thomas Zander