Proposal: dlopening the file dialog

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Mar 29 22:08:01 BST 2007

On čt 29. března 2007, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> David Faure said the following, On 2007-03-29 20:38:
> > Coolo and Dirk convinced me yesterday of the following approach:
>
> [..]
>
> Hello,
>
> A quick question here: how about so called "FileDialog daemon":
> - by behaviour very similar to kdialog app
> - starting at KDE startup and then listening to DBUS requests.

 I was about to ask the same, but if KFileDialog will be abstracted so that it
will be possible to load all the internals using dlopen, then I expect
changing the abstraction to use something else instead should be doable as
well, right?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz