KMessageBox customizable cancel button

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Mar 28 23:05:26 BST 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 March 2007, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> > Ok, I really need some advice on how to proceed with this.
>
> Please commit the patch and the change to the calling code, during one of the next
> three BIC days: saturday 31, sunday 1 or monday 2.

Ah, oops, you don't have a svn account. Feel free to request one,
if you consider making more contributions in the future: http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account

> If nobody is going to change the API to have setter methods, let's at least have this.
> But maybe once this is in and the frustration is gone, you might consider adding the
> setter methods in addition? Doesn't need porting all the code, actually, if it's just for
> convenience when writing code later.

This needs to be discussed further first; I noted that there is no constructor at all yet,
the only API is the static methods... and duplicating everything is probably not such
a good idea, and porting it all is much work - so I'm not so sure after all.