Google SoC: Improvements To KMenu

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 06:15:00 BST 2007

(I actually originally posted this to kde-devel, but I believe looking at the
list purposes that this may be the more appropriate place)

Oh, excuse me, I forgot that this would be my first post to this list.

My name is Kelly Miller, and I'm a college student (well, considering the
topic, that's rather obvious...).  KDE is and remains my favourite desktop on
Linux, and I wanted to try and help out in some way.

Uh, sorry if this seems like begging, but I was hoping someone could give me
some advice or potential fixes or something like that on my proposal for GSoC
before the deadline, so I wouldn't end up stuck.  It is located here:

http://crystalsanctuary.rpgsource.net/dp_stuff/gsoc/proposals/KMenu_Layout.pdf

Thanks in advance.
--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!