question abou trail in KDE

Frerich Raabe raabe at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 15:17:20 BST 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007 15:56, David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 23 March 2007, VladimĂ­r Zima wrote:
> > HI.
> >
> > First I am sorry for my english...
> > will be possible in KDE 4 include some tool who write to some text file
> > trail? Some tool it will be possible play the trail too and  execute the
> > trail command. It will be wery interesting, and the same tool is in
> > program Pro/E. :-)
>
> This is rather a question for kde-devel, but: what's a "trail"?

I suspect he wants to know whether it will be possible whether KDE4 is going
to include some sort of macro recording tool. 'Pro/E' is short
for 'Pro/ENGINEER', which indeed inclues a way to record and play back
macros - in case you want to know more and/or like viewing *horrible* web
pages, check http://www.proe.com/

- Frerich