Nepomuk-KDE core components in KDEReview

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Mar 20 15:19:09 GMT 2007

Von: "Sebastian Trüg" <sebastian at trueg.de>
> On Tuesday 20 March 2007 15:06:33 Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> > Von: "Sebastian Trüg" <strueg at mandriva.com>
> >
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > I just moved the Nepomuk-KDE core components to the KDEReview svn.
> Please
> > > have
> > > a look if you have the time since I'd like to get that stuff into the
> > > kdelibs
> > > before the end of the month. ;)
> >
> > Just a short note: Your FOO_EXPORT - definition does not work for win32
> :(
> >
> > And this one was a problem in strigi too:
> > # visibility support
> > #check_cxx_compiler_flag(-fvisibility=hidden __KNEP_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY)
> >
> > I moved the visibility check from FindKDE4Internal.cmake into an own
> macro:
> >
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/strigi/cmake/MacroCheckGccVisibility
> >.cmake?view=log
>
> strange, I just reused KDE_EXPORT. What do I have to do to solve this
> issue?
We should add this question to the faq :)
On win32 we need something more. kde4_add_library(foo ...) creates a symbol  MAKE_FOO_LIB. This symbol is needed to define proper exports for the library on win32:

#ifdef _WIN32
# ifdef MAKE_FOO_LIB
#  define FOO_EXPORT KDE_EXPORT
# else
#  define FOO_EXPORT KDE_IMPORT
# endif
#else
# define FOO_EXPORT KDE_EXPORT
#endif

You have to do this for every lib you want to export symbols from.

Christian
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out