it's just another manic monday for strigi

Jos van den Oever jvdoever at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:13:40 GMT 2007

Hi all,

You may have noticed that I'd saved some commits for this Monday.
Here's what happened:
- cleaned up a few classed by introducing dpointers
- removed some redundant headers
- introduced three new types of analyzers. here's how to use them
  + StreamEventAnalyzer
     implement void handleData(const char* data, uint32_t length)
  + StreamSaxAnalyzer
     implement the standard sax functions for handling xml events
  + StreamLineAnalyzer
     implement void handleLine(const char* data, uint32_t length)

These analyzer types fit to the use cases I've seen emerging from
people who started writing analyzers. StreamThroughAnalyzer is the
most widely implemented class at the moment, but not all the
implementations are optimal. The three new analyzer types should help
here.
Now they are just interfaces and the are not used yet, but I committed
the APIs already because it is Monday.

Cheers,
Jos