EBN fixes (kinit)

Alex Merry alexander.merry at ccc.ox.ac.uk
Sat Mar 17 23:07:40 GMT 2007

Two parts to this one: I'm on a Linux box, so I can't compile
kinit_win.cpp or klauncher_win.cpp to check the changes work.

The change to klauncher_win.cpp is a spelling correction in a string, so
that should be fine, but it's entirely possible I missed some
prototypes or something for the kinit_win.cpp changes.  So please don't
commit before testing on Windows.

The other stuff should be fine - a typo in a comment and I added a krazy
exclusion for a pass-by-value argument, as that seemed the most
sensible thing to do.

Alex :-)