[RFC] KDE 4.0 Release Roadmap

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Mar 15 15:29:32 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 8:22:20 am Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Hereby we, the Release Team, present a draft KDE 4.0 Release roadmap which has
> been discussed on our mailinglist the past few weeks. It's an optimistic schedule
> that aims to release in late October, based on 3 Beta's and 2 release candidates.

FYI: I put the roadmap on techbase at http://techbase.kde.org/KDE_4.0_Release_Roadmap

The content is the original I posted here yesterday, plus I added a "usability review"
milestone and a "kdelibs hackathon" milestone.

When the proposal is complete and accepted (whatever that means)
we can move it to the real KDE 4.0 Release Schedule page.

-Allen