RFC: KSplash in KDE4

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Mar 12 19:21:37 GMT 2007

Op ma 12 mar 2007 19:54 schreef u:
> Tom Albers wrote:
> >Please move it to /tags/unmaintained/[3|4]/ as we agreed on earlier...
>
> We didn't agree on that. We had a discussion that seemingly simply died.

Right, with no better solution then the original suggestion...

> Someone has to conclude it.
> Placing it on the techbase website does not make it official.

I placed a RFC, received comments, incorporated them, mailed the final version, received no objections and placed it on techbase. If we can not make a descision based on such a process, I'm not sure we are able to make any at all.

> I still have objections on the [3|4] part. Not to mention
> that /tags/unmaintained does not exist and only the sysadmins can create
> it. So, there's no policy yet.

I have serious problems with this mail.

Toma