required CMake version is still 2.4.3

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 9 17:45:36 GMT 2007

On 09.03.07 17:47:25, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Friday 09 March 2007 13:02, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> > On Thursday 08 March 2007 11:36:03 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > Do you know when SUSE 10.3 and kUbuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn wil be released
> >
> > and
> >
> > > which versions they will ship ?
> >
> > I'm running feisty right now and have 2.4.5-1build1 installed.  My Gentoo
> > box
> > at home has 2.4.3 stable and 2.4.6 in testing. Debian has only 2.0.5 in
> > stable, but etch should be moving to stable "real soon now" and it
> > currently
> > has 2.4.4-1.  I'm not sure what level of freeze is in place @ Debian, but
> > the only outstanding bug against 2.4.5-1 is on hurd-i386 so it could make it
> > into etch before it becomes stable.
>
> 2.4.4 had some serious problems, it shouldn't be in stable. Can you contact
> somebody from Debian and push a bit that they go for 2.4.5 or 2.4.6 ?

Do you have a link for the problems? Then I could file severe bugreports
against the etch version. There's no other way to get 2.4.5 into Etch,
as Debian is in full freeze, which means packages get into Etch only if
there's an important bug that needs fixing.

I did a quick check on the bug database for cmake but found only 1
critical bugreport.

Andreas

--
You will feel hungry again in another hour.