KDE4.0 Release Discussion

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 17:01:26 GMT 2007

Howdy,

Some of you may be aware that at least 1 news outlet [1]  has
run with a story that we (the Release Team) is working on a
roadmap for the KDE 4.0 Release.  Which is true, of course.
That's what the team is supposed to be doing.

Just wanted to pre-emptively reassure everyone that there
hasn't been any decision made, and there won't be a final
decision made without posting the roadmap here on this
ML so everyone a chance for review and for input.

You can read our discussion on the archives [2].

Regards,
Allen, KDEPIM Release Dude

[1]
http://osnews.com/story.php/17448/KDE4-Release-Schedule-Discussion-Oxygen-Hits-Street