moving to oxygen icons on a non-monday

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Mar 7 16:36:45 GMT 2007

Am Mittwoch 07 März 2007 schrieb Matt Rogers:

> I don't see a problem with this. You're not breaking BC.

This seems to be a major misconception that I'd like to correct:
the "monday rule" is _not_ about BC. It's about _anything_ that
requires an svn update in kdelibs to have a working KDE.

So while I agree with the "hardly a showstopper" I'd like to stress that
such a change indeed would have to happen on a monday if not
discussed here first.

Just that this is clear and everyone understands why Aaron asks :)

Greetings, Stephan