make khtml/misc/decoder.* public

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Mar 4 22:09:58 GMT 2007

> You may feel that doing so is better than not, because it means that the
> characters in the file will be correctly rendered. But when you edit and
> save the file, it means that you may make a change to the file that you do
> not know of.
I think its worse to have : "I open a file, edit something but don't realize
yet that the file was opened with the wrong encoding, save, close, and
reopent the file later, scroll, and then realize that a large part of the
file is broken". And it has happen quiet often to me. And to me, there is
nothing worse than data loss.
--
Cyrille Berger