RFC: KInputDialog + completion

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at kde.org
Sun Mar 4 14:09:45 GMT 2007

Hi !

I'd like to propose an API change of the static getText member function of the
KInputDialog class.

I propose to add an additional string list parameter at the end, which allows
to specify items for input completion of the line edit.

Attached is a patch which contains the needed changes and modifications for
the test applications

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger

difficulties; they are weakened by comfort." (Old Chinese adage)
KATE developer - Joseph Wenninger <jowenn at kde.org>