make khtml/misc/decoder.* public

Nick Shaforostoff shafff at ukr.net
Fri Mar 2 17:38:55 GMT 2007

On Friday 02 March 2007 12:30, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> It would make perfect sense to me. Unfortunately the class at hand parses the
> HTML and I don't think we want a HTML parser in kdecore.
it works directly with char array and uses only one khtml routine - khtml::getTagID (in one place).
i can get rid of this dep.

the html parsing code itself takes ~200 lines and, of course, there can be switch to turn such kind of detection off

--
Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"
 --George Bernard Shaw