[RFC] LTR vs. RTL (Direction Arrows revisited)

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Thu Jun 28 09:03:53 BST 2007

ביום חמישי, 28 ביוני 2007, נכתב על ידי James Richard Tyrer:
> The other possibility would be to add this to the XML files ("*.rc") so
> that they could contain additional information.  That is it could also
> contain: <toolbar_rtl> </toolbar_rtl>.  Again, since the files are
> parsed indirectly, only one part of the code would need to be changed.
This is the smartest idea: itherwise people will have to maintain changes in 2
files.

I have another suggesttion: calling that toolbar "visual ordered toolbar"
which means that the order should be constructed in the visual order defined
in the rc files, in contrary to default toolbars which need to be reo-redered
in logical mode.

> In either cases, "*.rc" files need to be modified for RTL.
You worry too much, I can do this if needed.