Antiphishing

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:49:43 BST 2007

> make safe browsing optional

I have a hypothesis that the users most vulnerable to exploitation by
fraudulent websites are also the users who are least likely to be
aware of and to manually enable any such "safe browsing" features.

If this is the case, then if safe browsing is not enabled by default,
it might as well not exist at all.