Why does FindQt4.cmake add a link dependency of QtScript to QtUiTools?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Jun 20 18:12:06 BST 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>Hmm, which of its dependecies depends on QtScript? I mean the uilib that
>QtUiTools use only adds QtScript when QT_FORMBUILDER_NO_SCRIPT is not
>defined and QtUiTools' .pro file explicitly defines this variable. So
>I think it might be a Qt bug if QtUiTools indirectly depends on QtScript
>through some other Qt library.

It's no bug.

It doesn't matter if you chose to add that option or not. The fact is that
it's possible for QtUiTools to link to QtScript.

Therefore, we must link all applications to QtScript in account of that
possibility. It's not a Qt bug because it's intentional.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358