Color roles, coming this Monday to kdelibs?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 18 00:29:32 BST 2007

Thomas Zander wrote:
> As KOffice is making a release on the 26th I'd like to see the patch soon
> on how you intend to modify KOffice.  It would make me feel better about
> having a compiling and stable (alpha) release at the above date.

I've no code handy and therefore can't offer an actual patch, but the
quickest change is simply to replace:

KGlobalSettings::toolBarHighlightColor()
- with -
KColorScheme(KColorScheme::Button).decoration(KColorScheme::HoverColor).color()

...which can, and I suppose should (since color accessors in KGS are
deprecated anyway), be done right now.

The "more complicated change" is to evaluate why KOffice has its own
drawing code here, but I'm not in a position to say if that's right or
wrong, as I don't know what this code is trying to achieve.

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)