Build KDE on Mac OS with Qt Framework (Patch for FindQt4.cmake)

younker mac.younker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 07:32:58 BST 2007

David Faure 写道:
> On Sunday 10 June 2007, younker wrote:
>
>> Yes,
>>

> Please don't top-post, it gives me no context to reply to ;)
>

>> This should be better, by using this we can build KDE agaist the QT
>> framework installation.
>>

> Final version committed, please re-test with that version.

I updated the source tree today, and I got the patched FindQt4.cmake
file, but with this file
I cannot generate the Makefile at all, so I commended out

macro_push_required_vars()
and
macro_pop_required_vars()

then Makefile was generated successfully, so seems these 2 statements doesn't work
on Qt framework installation.