Setting a kdelibs Freeze Date

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Jun 15 19:48:09 BST 2007

Il Friday 15 June 2007 20:33:52 Tom Albers ha scritto:
> That would mean the application developers will be constantly recompiling
> kdelibs during akademy instead of coding. Whatever we decide one group will
> not be happy.
Why? You can just decide not to update kdelibs for each commit is made, but
something like... once a day? Then you'll need to recompile it just once, and
code for the rest of the time. Obviously just if you don't need the code of
the really last commit, but that's not really frequent.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: