[Mac OS] FindQt4.cmake issues on finding qt sub include paths

younker mac.younker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:16:31 BST 2007

Hi,

I think FindQt4.cmake doesn't work correctly on Mac OS X with Qt
framework installation,
for example
531 # Set QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR
532 FIND_PATH(QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR QDesignerComponents
533 PATHS
534 ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}/QtDesigner
535 ${QT_HEADERS_DIR}/QtDesigner
536 NO_DEFAULT_PATH
537 )

That I think it should be as below
531 # Set QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR
532 FIND_PATH(QT_QTDESIGNER_INCLUDE_DIR QDesigner
533 PATHS
534 ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}/QtDesigner
535 ${QT_HEADERS_DIR}/QtDesigner.framework/Headers
536 NO_DEFAULT_PATH
537 )

this change is consist with the others like QtGui, etc, but anyway, it
doesn't work:(

What's the problem here is, to compile kdewidgets in kdelibs we need to
use moc
to generate kdewidgets.moc, but in the build.cmake in the build
directory, it doesn't
have the include path for QtDesigner, so moc will raise an error said
"Error: Undefined interface".

While, suppose we solve above problem, but on Mac OS with Qt framework
installation, moc
can not find the include file of
<QtDesigner/QDesignerCustomWidgetInterface>, so if in
kdewidgets\makekdewidgets.cpp, if Qt installed as framework, we should
change the include file
from <QtDesigner/QDesignerCustomWidgetInterface> to
<QDesignerCustomWidgetInterface>,
just like the one to include <QIcon>.

Regards.
mac.younker at gmail.com