KEditToolBar ported to KProcess

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Jun 13 11:07:57 BST 2007

On Tuesday 12 June 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> before I commit this I'd like to have some review that I didn't do
> anything wrong. I'm not sure how to test this class as there doesn't
> seem to exist a test.

Well, it's the class that appears when doing "Configure toolbars", so any kxmlguiwindow instance
is a test for this class. I was able to test it with kwindowtest and ktoolbarlabelactiontest (but the
former seems to trigger an unrelated issue in the xmlgui factory, while the 2nd one works).

I fixed a bug in your patch (wrong QProcess signal name) and it then worked OK, so I committed it.
Thanks!!