Renaming Nepomuk-KDE

Sebastian TrĂ¼g strueg at mandriva.com
Mon Jun 11 07:38:50 BST 2007

Hi guys,

it seems that it is quite hard to find a new name. I personally don't like
Tenor or Braid.

So I propose I do the following on this beautiful Monday:
merge knepomuk, kmetadata, and konto in one "nepomuk" folder in kdelibs to
reduce the number of libs. Then merge KMetaData and Konto in one
namespace "Nepomuk" and put KNepomuk into namespace Nepomuk::Middleware.

In the end, the name nepomuk is not that bad and my "bosses" will be very
happy that we reuse their name. ;)

I will do this merge now, regardless of the name "Nepomuk". It can be changed
easily using sed afterwards.

Cheers,
Sebastian