[kdelibs svn]libkio build failed on Mac OS due to kautomount

younker mac.younker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 10:25:03 BST 2007

I think there should be a moc file generated for kautomount, but if this
warning appears, the link process of
libkio will failed because it can not find the symbols about
KAutoMount::error() & KAutoMount::finished(), etc.

By removing the #ifdef Q_OS_UNIX to solve this is not a good solution,
but it works for me.

Below is the detail error message
younker [kio]$ make
[ 0%] Built target kdefx
[ 14%] Built target kdecore
[ 50%] Built target kdeui
[ 64%] Built target solid
[ 64%] Built target kdesu
[ 64%] Generating kautomount.moc
/Users/younker/MacData/kde4/kdelibs/kio/kio/kautomount.h:0: Warning: No
relevant classes found. No output generated.
Scanning dependencies of target kio
[ 64%] Building CXX object kio/CMakeFiles/kio.dir/kio/kdesktopfileactions.o
[ 64%] Building CXX object kio/CMakeFiles/kio.dir/kio/kautomount.o
Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkio.dylib
ld: Undefined symbols:
__ZN10KAutoMount5errorEv
__ZN10KAutoMount8finishedEv
__ZN12KAutoUnmount5errorEv
__ZN12KAutoUnmount8finishedEv
__ZTV10KAutoMount
__ZTV12KAutoUnmount
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[2]: *** [lib/libkio.5.0.0.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [kio/CMakeFiles/kio.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thiago Macieira 写道: