kuiserver BACK ON KDELIBS ??

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 03:03:30 BST 2007

Hi,

This is a public message, but is mainly for staikos. kuiserver is not ready
for being on kdelibs. We cannot assure binary compatibility on its
structure, and it was really really good on kdebase/runtime. It was its
place, indeed. We don't want it at kdelibs.

I still have to do tons of work on it, and is really a pain having it on
kdelibs. We said no changes of this kind on our libraries on this dates (9th
of June), since our libraries are frozen for this kind of changes. What's
more, from my point of view, kuiserver should stay on kdebase/runtime on all
KDE 4 lifetime.

Please, move it back to kdebase/runtime if no strong objections.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.