Add Oxygen.colors to kdeui/colors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 8 20:10:45 BST 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> (Also, anyone have any thoughts on fixing the bork swatches?)

Fixed! Any comments on the attached patch before I commit?

Also, I have a guess what's going on with clicking on swatches not
working, I think what happens is:

1: clicking a swatch sets the RGB values
2: changing the RGB values sets the HSV values
3: changing the HSV values sets the RGB values

This causes two things to happen: one the name is no longer shown, and
two the RGB values can change slightly. Clicking it again causes the
above process to short circuit at 3 because the HSV values don't change,
thus the correct color and name is then shown.

--
Matthew
"In the beginning was the word, and the word was