Color roles, coming this Monday to kdelibs?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 7 18:21:59 BST 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote in (3):
> As per the usability recommendation (1) and the original thread (2), the
> attached patch adds color roles to KDE. There are still things to do,
> like find things this breaks (I am guessing color schemes), find places
> that need to use it (anyone using hard-coded colors has buggy code
> according to u7y/a11y), and of course add something to configure them
> :-), but these are not API changes (probably not even BIC).

1: http://amen-online.de/%7Eolafschmidt/colors/colors.pdf
2: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/42908
3: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.core/42965

If people could also take a quick look at the attached (supplemental)
patch to update KGS::createApplicationPalette, that would be great!
(Note: obviously I already changed the names as per Tobias' request so
if trying to build, you'll need to do that also.)

--
Matthew
(...with apologies to Arthur C. Clarke)