Where to store color settings?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 6 02:07:19 BST 2007

Is there an overriding reason why they /must/ be in the "General" group,
with the current names, or is that just 'the way it's been done'?

The "problem" is that there are soon to be many more colors (currently
5*12 = 60, although most users probably won't set more than ~20 of
them), and I'm trying to come up with a consistent way of storing
them... It would make for cleaner code/configs if I can just say
group="Color:<set>", key="<role>" or some permutation thereof.

--
Matthew
ESIG: .sig file not available