setDefaultShortcutContext in KActionCollection

Robin Stocker robin at nibor.org
Sat Jul 28 14:33:46 BST 2007

Thomas Zander schrieb:
> On Wednesday 25 July 2007 15:41:25 Robin Stocker wrote:
>> So, with setDefaultShortcutContext removed, what is the suggested way
>> to get the previous behaviour?
>
> Set it on the actions individually;  remember the default is a
> Qt::WindowShortcut so it works for you out of the box. But basically if
> you need it changed, then do it on your own.  KActionCollection is
> keeping its hands off of that option.
> Which I think is correct; its just a collection afterall.

Sorry, my mails seem to have taken a while to get approved for the
mailing list.

The above is only true after the fix I suggested, see here:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/actions/kactioncollection.cpp?r1=692816&r2=692815&pathrev=692816

So it was really a bug, not a feature :).

--
Robin Stocker