KStandardDirs behaviour when finding directories

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Mon Jul 30 16:48:59 BST 2007

On Monday 30 July 2007, Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:

> It finds this path only when I write:
>
> QString path = KStandardDirs::locate("appdata", "SomeDir/");
>
> i.e. with slash appended.
>
> So is this a bug or a feature?
> If this is a feature then it should be documented somewhere in
> KStandardDirs apidox.
> But honestly I would expect the first version to work :)

I stumbled over the same problem but from the users side, as in korganizer one
can enter a directory for a resource.
See my mail in the archive from 2004(!), which was silently ignored...
 http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=109922377513277&w=2

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail