Oxygen sound theme

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Jul 30 01:02:34 BST 2007

Hello,
as someone may know, being Oxygen not just an icon theme, we also did a theme
sound. As now it is complete, along with the agreement of the rest of the oxy
team, I'm going to merge it into kdelibs. I have no idea about who manages
the sounds in KDE (if someone ever does), so I'm writing here to announce the
merge, which will happen in 2 days if no-one objects (and I cannot really see
the reasons to do that ;-) ). If you know that sounds are responsability of
the artists, please tell me as I already have their blessing and for that
reason I'll commit them sooner.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--