kdelibs TODO list

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:30:05 BST 2007

On Saturday 28 July 2007 01:30, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> yes. problem is bugzilla is (a) slow to enter bugs in, (b) slow to get bugs
> out of and therefore (c) avoided by a lot of people. this is compounded by
> the fact that the server b.k.o is on is slow (the new one is sitting there
> not set up yet)
A little offtopic, but what is the progress on new b.k.o? (there was a long
thread on k-c-d once)

Some time ago I happened to ask that on #kde4-devel, but unfortunately there
were none of our sysadmins online to answer that question. And at the same
time several devs also expressed their interest about the state of things
with new bugzilla.

Anyone can give some info for those that are curious? :-)

Cheers,
Dmtiry.