smallest readable font

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss03 at volumehost.net
Fri Jul 27 11:37:29 BST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote
about 'smallest readable font':
> Some time ago, there was a discussion about adding a new kde font config
> setting, one for the smallest readable font. I somehow wasn't on the
> case so I didn't actually do some work on at that moment. I did now:
> patch attached. I think it's completely compatible, binary and source.
> Is it okay to commit?

Hrm, going back over the archives, it looks like we were going to provide a
ensureFontReadble method, so that it can be applied to a variety of
typefaces, instead of returning just a specific one.

I'm entirely against having the method your patch introduces, but I think
an ensureFontReadable method would be more flexible and remove the need
for a separate smallestReableFont method.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03 at volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))