KIO::http_post bug fixed

Christian Weilbach christian_weilbach at web.de
Mon Jul 23 15:42:31 BST 2007

Am Montag 23 Juli 2007 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> Christian Weilbach wrote:
> >As Thiago has pointed out in IRC kDebug( xxxx ) does not work, so I have
> >replaced it by kDebug(). Otherwise it will only throw the header, which
> > might be o.k., but was too less for me.
>
> Please don't apply that.
>
> It's a separate bug that should be fixed in kdecore. Don't remove the
> areas.

I don't apply nothing. I'm simply not a diff pro, yet, but need the fix as
soon as possible. Therefore I've sent the commented diff to this list, to let
somebody else review my changes and apply them as needed. Mostly it boils
down to the main issue, which has been the carriage return problem in the
content-length part. The isNull() problem is not really important for me at
the moment. I simply think that there are possibly other problems as well.

Please apply the carriage return fix, if possible,
Christian