win32 KLockFile implementation

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Jul 22 21:54:13 BST 2007

Hi,

appended is a win32 implementation of the KLockFile class. using the
recent KLockfile api.

The implementation uses CreateFile() without shared access rights  to
detect if the specific file is opened by another process. Stale lock
file handling is also implemented.

I've also added a second KLockFile instance to testLock() of the
testcase to check if locking really works.

If there are no objectivies I would check this in and would
- rename the recent klockfile.cpp to klockfile_unix.cpp and
- remove all win32 stuff from the unix only file.

Ralf