installing libs on Windows

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 22 16:59:23 BST 2007

On 22.07.07 16:33:57, Alex Merry wrote:
> On Saturday 21 Jul 2007, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > It is then also possible to install libs and executables with one
> > command: INSTALL(TARGETS kdecore  kde4-config
> >                              LIBRARY DESTINATION ${LIB_INSTALL_DIR}
> >                              RUNTIME DESTINATION ${BIN_INSTALL_DIR}
> >                              ARCHIVE DESTINATION ${LIB_INSTALL_DIR})
>
> Is there a chance that there could be a macro that does this, so we just
> have something like kde4_install(kdecore kde4-config)?

Alexander greatly disagrees about hiding this. See
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-buildsystem&m=118498655913020&w=2

I don't agree with him though. For a non-trivial application you already
have to look into KDE4Internals or KDE4Macros. I think we should rather
present all the macros and eventually some of the variables on techbase,
something like buildsystem apidox.

Andreas

--
Celebrate Hannibal Day this year.  Take an elephant to lunch.