remove UDSEntry from the public KIO API?

nf2 nf2 at scheinwelt.at
Fri Jul 20 15:55:05 BST 2007

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> nf2 wrote:
>
>> are you going to remove UDSEntry completely from the public KIO API?
>>

> No, I think it's too late for that. Anything about that has to be done in
> the next 5 days. Can you prepare a patch?

sounds challenging...

would it just be changing

const UDSEntry & StatJob::statResult() const

const KFileItem & StatJob::statResult() const

and should this also be removed from the public API?

KFileItem::KFileItem( const KIO::UDSEntry& entry, const KUrl& url,
                      bool delayedMimeTypes, bool urlIsDirectory )
    : d(new KFileItemPrivate(entry, KFileItem::Unknown, KFileItem::Unknown,
                             url, urlIsDirectory, delayedMimeTypes))