generating lyx/yacc files

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jul 18 18:12:14 BST 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> BTW, the kservicetest fails.  I don't know if Aaron's patch
> has anything to do with the failing, or if it was failing previously,
> or if I broke something.  Can someone who knows
> kdecore/services please take a look?

the two that are failing don't have anything to do with my patches AFAICS. one
is because of a malformed .desktop file installed on my system, the other is
due to konsole.desktop not returning the correct DBusStartupType which again
seems to be an issue with the .desktop files on my system here... so ..
expected fails? =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se