KDE building instructions for msvc/gcc imported into Techbase

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Jul 18 10:07:38 BST 2007

Aaron J. Seigo said the following, On 2007-07-18 10:55:
> On Wednesday 18 July 2007, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>>> if you'd like to work on migrating content together, please find me on
>>> irc and we can get things moving/moved =)
>> BTW, I am hoping to get possibility of displaying commands and source code
>> properly in the Techbase, for now nasty scrollbars appear almost everywhere
>> in <code></code>...
>> (that was a request for Danimo and the web folks)
>
> it's pretty easy to work around in the meantime. i do it fairly regularly. a
> more liquid layout for techbase would be nice, but it's workable even now.

Nice, but how? Source code e.g. at
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/GettingStarted is not
fully visible. In other places you seem to work very hard on adding \n's. I
think I'll wait for the 'liquid' layout.

Ah, BTW, as for navigation problems: what has happened with breadcrumbs?
If development has stalled in this area, give me some time and I can put some
Mediawiki template code making headers readable like this one:
http://kexi.pl/en/News/Kexi_Releases/Kexi_2007.1

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek