KDE building instructions for msvc/gcc imported into Techbase

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jul 18 07:18:25 BST 2007

On Tuesday 17 July 2007, Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows

terrific =)

i've modified http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build slightly to move
the platforms up and treat them a bit more equally; i've also linked directly
to the mingw and msvc tutorials to save people a click.

looking at kdelibs.com just now it seems to me that we can continue the
migration of data to more centralized areas and get pretty much all the win32
stuff into techbase. this would then free up kdelibs.com to become more than
just the win32 area but the ISV portal we talked about previously.

if you'd like to work on migrating content together, please find me on irc and
we can get things moving/moved =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se