aKademy award - a big thank you

Jos van den Oever jvdoever at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:44:16 BST 2007

2007/7/17, Will Stephenson <wstephenson at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 17 July 2007, Jos van den Oever said:
> so how long is it before KMail will be able to recognise the language a mail
> is written in using Sonnet, and check that against the usual language for the
> recipient using Nepomuk, and warn on send?

Warning would be the appropriate action, since I intended to send a
private mail to Sebastian, hence the use of german which is such a
sensitive, personal language. I love annoying people with my confusing
german abilities. As a dutchman, I think Nepomuk should warn if there
are any dutch people reading the mails I write in german. They might
forbid me to go back to the Netherlands.