aKademy award - a big thank you

Sebastian TrĂ¼g trueg at k3b.org
Tue Jul 17 09:59:14 BST 2007

Hi folks,

the first day back to work after my marriage and the honeymoon (which was
great btw) and I get news that I won with the 2007 best application award for
K3b. Awesome. Getting the cool picture of Konqi signed by so many of you just
was the perfect wedding gift.
THANKS A LOT. I am a little sad that I could not be there. But just a little
bit since my wedding was a blast, too. ;)
I hope that I can live up to this award in the future. It is great to be part
of the KDE community.

Cheers,
Sebastian